Today, I am going to share with you another thing that makes iPhone so great. Don't get me wrong as I love both Android and iOS but I really feel the mobility when using iOS. With the release of iOS 5, Apple Inc. has revealed a new feature which is you can sync your iDevices (iPhone, iPod and iPad) with iTunes over the same WiFi network. Yes, this means that good bye those long cords!
|Steve Jobs - The man behind Apple Inc.|
Step by step guide to setup iTunes WiFi sync
- iPhone, iPad or iPods (any iDevices that is running iOS 5 and above).
- Make sure both your iDevice and laptop are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Connect your iDevice with your laptop and wait for iTunes to automatically open.
- If your iTunes does not open automatically, feel free to open the application manually.
- Now, select or highlight your iDevice on the left panel.
- Click 'Summary' in the menu bar. Scroll down to the 'Options' section.
- Check the 'Sync with this (iOS device) over Wi-Fi' box. Click 'Apply'.
- Detach your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Initiate an iTunes Wi-Fi Sync by tapping Settings > General > iTunes Wi-Fi Sync > Sync Now on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Or, plug it into an outlet.
Looking for the latest iPhone news? You should check this out:
Does iOS 5.1 Really Fix The iPhone Battery Issue?
Also, check out these deals on iTunes brought to you only by Amazon Stores!