First of all, thank you visiting Big Fat Reality blog! I have so many things to say and I don't know where to start. Let me start by saying my name is Reginald and my pen name is nicregi (Reginald_1986 at some older sites). I love to write and I love the fact that people are reading what I write. I write more towards SEO, traffic building, and becomnig a successful online writer.

I started writing back in 2005 and I been writing for many sites. Until date, I am focused on at a few loactinos such as my own website, HubPages (nicregi.hubpages.com) and Squidoo. It is my dream to actually start a full time blogging end of 2012 but I know it is going to be tough. Well see how it works out then.


In Big Fat Reality blog, I will update it mostly on weekend as I am more focused at my own self hosted site, earning money online at HubPages and traffic building at Squidoo. Nonetheless, I am going to try keep up with all the task and requirement to maintain this blog.

Fingers crossed and here we go!

The recommended categories recommended for all ages:
Work From Home Guides
Bloggers Hangout
Latest Technology News
Earn Money Online Tips
Blog Design Tips